Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article must be about corporate finance, financial economics, financial markets, financial risk management, or numerical methods or the econometrics of finance. Other areas, such as public finance and general accounting, are not within the scope of the Review.
- The article must be original, not have been published elsewhere, or be under consideration by another publication. Conference proceedings publications in which the authors still retain the copyright are admissible.
- Only articles written in Portuguese and English, in PDF format, and formatted according to the Review guidelines are admissible.
- The article must contain the title, abstract, and keywords in English. If conversant, authors should provide them in Portuguese as well. Otherwise, the editors will provide a translation if the article is accepted. JEL codes must also be provided. If your paper was written in Portuguese, change the language to Portuguese in the drop-down menu on the upper left corner of this page.
- All URL provided in the text must be active and clickable from within the document, with the date of last access provided.
- Author identification, including information in the field "Properties" have been erased from the document.
- I declare that the article's copyright belongs to the authors and that it will be transferred to the Brazilian Society of Finance, in case it is accepted for publication.
- The article contains about 10,000 words, it is not single spaced, the title contains up to 10 words, there are no more than 10 tables or charts, references are in the format indicated, and the abstract contains about 150 words.
- All authors of the article agree to act as reviewers for the Brazilian Review of Finance, if requested.
- I am aware of the proprietary data policy.
This is the main section of the review and includes all articles submitted for double blind review.
Copyright NoticeAuthors that publish in the Brazilian Review of Finance agree with the following terms: Authors maintain their moral rights and grant to Review the copyright and the first publication right with their work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License that allows the total or partial copy of the work, including for commercial use, and sharing of the work with recognition of its authors and the initial publication in this journal. Authors are allowed to take additional contracts separately for non-exclusive distribution of the paper published in this journal (eg, in institutional repositories or to publish as a book chapter), with recognition of its authors and the initial publication in this journal. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (eg, in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before or during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as increase the impact and citation of the published work. The contents of the signed articles are the sole responsibility of the authors, remains their responsibility even after the transfer of the copyright. The Review reserves the right to make normative, spelling and grammar changes in the original article in order to maintain the linguistic standards, but will follow the style of the authors. RBFin also reserves the right to translate the article into another language. RBFin may impose a copyright transfer form as a condition for publishing the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.