Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management is an international journal, published by Fundação Getulio Vargas - FGV/EAESP and edited by RAE-publicações, every six months (in the end of June and end of December) and available online since 2008. JOSCM aims to advance knowledge and stimulate practice in the field of Operations and Supply Chain Management. Its international editorial review board, composed by leading academics and practitioners from North and South America, Europe, Asia and other regions of the world, guarantees the publication of theoretical, empirical and case-based research that has both academic rigour and managerial relevance. JOSCM provides readers with papers in subject areas that have significant impact on thought and practice in OM and present challenges for the future. The primary audience includes researchers interested in advancing the field and practitioners managing product and process design, operations, and supply chains. JOSCM is a peer reviewed journal that does not charge APC's or submission charges.
Benefits for authors:
• Impact & Assurance of quality: JOSCM is an open access journal, published exclusively online, with no restrictions. The journal uses the Open Journal Systems (OJS) in the submission and double blind review process (use of three reviewers, a high quality international review team), and also in the publication.
• Fast and free-of-charge publication process: desk review outcomes are out in a week, reply from double blind review process occurs in 45 days, and papers are published normally in the following issue;
- Protection of intellectual rights of the authors:
- JOSCM adopts the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY) (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) for all their published works, except when there is a specific indication that others hold authors’ rights.
- The journal adopts a software to detect similarities and adopts actions to combat plagiarism and bad ethical conduct in accordance with the guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Further details about the Code of Ethics adopted by JOSCM can be find in RAE-publicações Code of Ethics.